Fraser Coast Show Categories
SECTION 27 WOODCRAFT
Chief Steward: Greg Ellis
Telephone: 4122 1297
* All entries with entry forms and fees to be presented only at the Woodcraft Pavilion between 12noon and 5.00pm on Friday 13th May 2016.
* Work must have been produced by the entrant in the last twelve months
* Exhibitor number for non-club members will be allocated on delivery of the exhibit
* ONLY ONE ENTRY PER CLASS PER PERSON IS PERMITTED.
ITEMS ELIGIBLE FOR ONE CLASS MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN ANOTHER CLASS.
* Novice Class is restricted to persons under the age of 16, and any person over 16 years who has never won a prize in any woodcraft competition or has a maximum of two years experience
* Entries can be collected after 8.00pm on Friday 20 May 2016 or afterwards by other arrangement.
* CLASSES 1 - 6 ARE TO BE HAND TURNED WORK ONLY AND WITH NO EMBELLISHMENTS.
Prizes: 1st - $15 2nd - $10 3rd - $5
Entry Fee: $1 per item
Champion Woodcraft Exhibitor - Aggregate of 4 highest scoring items for exhibitor - $40 and Sash
Champion Open Exhibit - Judges Choice - $40 and Sash
BILL LANGER'S ENCOURAGEMENT AWARD
SHOW PRESIDENT'S ENCOURAGEMENT AWARD
Chosen from all woodwork Classes by the Fraser Coast Show President or his nominee.